Friday, April 22, 2016

The Merkava has segments made in Germany

History Channel Documentary

The Merkava has segments made in Germany and a few different nations. so I don't know how "Israeli" it is. Haven't a couple of them been thumped out by people on the West Bank, or Gaza... with RPGs and Molotov mixed drinks? I saw a Web webpage where they were talking much a considerable measure about the ability of the Merkava. I believe it's a decent tank, yet I don't believe it's superior to a M-1A2, or a Leopard II; particularly the most up to date models. My fundamental worry with a M-1 would be that it requires a colossal measure of fuel to stay operational... numerous nations don't have the logistics to keep them "nourished."

I don't perceive how any one can say that the Leopard 2 is a superior tank than the M1a2. Particularly since it has never been battle tried. It would likewise be difficult to contrast it with a Merkava since the IDF has not battled any critical adversaries since their little enterprise into Liberia back in the 80's. I know actually, on the off chance that I had foe tanks coming over the hill I'd need a M-1 giving me spread flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment